Category — relaxing
The past long weekend was spent up at National Park, under the shadow of Mt Ruapehu. I love it up there – the cold air, the warm fires, lots of knitting time…and, of course, masses of inspiration for new colours…
I hope you had a great and relaxing long weekend.
April 27, 2011 No Comments
Whoops…time has got the better of me.
Here’s a very fast run down of what i’ve been up to the last couple of weeks:
- Knit graffiti for the New Dowse
- having a nosey around design spun in Napier
- Relaxing at Port’o Call in Napier (in between having an amazingly inspiring time at Knit August Nights)
- And dyeing some fabbo new colourways! Hooray! They will be in the online shop a bit later today 😀
- oooh and mustn’t forget – Knit Pro needles! I have an office full of them, and they’ll be available for purchase once the new shop goes live (any day now, fingers crossed!)
August 31, 2010 No Comments